Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Search for Contact Info is On!

See the letter that was emailed in Sep 05 for info on our reunion party, class gift, and contact info.

Once I get the technical details sorted out, you will see a link below to a file listing our fellow classmates and their contacted status. Please take the time to go over it and send me any info you may have on one of our 'missing' classmates at classof96rmc@yahoo.ca.

To update your info, please include the following details in an email to me at classof96rmc@yahoo.ca :
Name
College #
Spouse's name
Kids name(s) and year of birth
Prefered email address to be contacted at
Address
Phone number(s)

I won't be posting these details anywhere and won't give it to anyone without your permission. If a classmate is trying to track you down, I will forward his/her contact info to you and it will be up to you to contact him/her back.


Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

3 comments:

norquay said...

There is now a link in the right hand column to the contact list.

WSFN

Anonymous said...

Good luck on organizing the events and collecting funds for the windows.

Kathleen and I will be there

Rob

norquay said...

Rob,

The reunion details are available through the RMC 96 - 10 year Reunion link on the right of the main page. Jeff Szumlanski is trying to get a read on attendance.

-Walter